How do I vote?
Beginning at 6:00 p.m. (Central Time) on Tuesday, September 12, 2017, the 15 First Place winners, selected by our team of three expert quilt judges, will be available online for voting. When voting is opened, a link to vote will be available on quiltweek.com and on the American Quilter’s Society page on Facebook.
Each person gets to vote for one quilt – choose the quilt that you think deserves to be the Best of Show. You will be able to vote at the show, from your Smartphone wherever you may be, or from your home computer.
• The quilt with the most votes will be named the Janome America Best of Show.
• The wall quilt with the most votes will be named the Gammill Best Wall Quilt.
• The next five quilts with the most votes will be named:
- Baby Lock USA 1st Place Overall
- AQS 2nd Place Overall
- Innova 3rd Place Overall
- APQS 4th Place Overall
- Hobbs Bonded Fibers 5th Place Overall.
Voting will end at 12:00 noon (Central Time) on Friday, September 15, 2017.