Put it on display! Become a vendor at one of the largest merchant malls in the quilting world!
Requirements to be considered:
- All AQS vendors must carry quilt-related products, or products of interest to women or quilters
- All products and fabrics shall be sold at suggested retail price
- Each Vendor is allowed one (1) show special or sale per show
- No more than one manufacturer’s rep of any branded longarm or domestic sewing machines, associated frames, and other branded equipment—the manufacturer will choose the dealer (rep).
- No rolled carts shall be allowed on the Exhibit floor during show hours; rolled carts or luggage will not be sold by vendors, unless prior approval is obtained from AQS
- No multi-level marketing companies
|Phoenix||Feb. 11-14||Phoenix Vendor Contract||Now Open|
|Daytona Beach||Feb. 24-27||Daytona Beach Vendor Contract||Now Open|
|Lancaster||March 16-19||Lancaster Vendor Contract||Now Open|
|Paducah||April 20-23||Open to Returning Vendors||Open to Returning Vendors
|Syracuse||July 27-30||Syracuse Vendor Contract||Now Open|
|Grand Rapids||Aug. 10-13||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Chattanooga||Sept. 14-17||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Des Moines||Oct. 5-8||Coming Soon||Coming Soon
To submit your application by mail, please provide:
- Photographs of your booth at previous show and/or photographs of products
- Detailed description of products sold in your booth
- Bio of your company
- Website information, if applicable
- Samples sent, are donated to the National Quilt Museum’s Auctions at the next year’s Paducah show in your company name
Samples may be sent to:
American Quilter’s Society
Attn: Susan Paul
PO Box 3290
Paducah, KY 42002-3290
Accepted vendors who participate in other AQS shows will have priority for openings in booth space at Paducah and Lancaster. Vendors will be placed for any available opening based on products sold, not how long you have been on the wait list.
Do you have questions about becoming a vendor or vending at an upcoming AQS QuiltWeek show?
Susan is happy to help!