For the most creative and productive QuiltWeek experience AQS provides the following guidelines for our classrooms:
- Present your online registration name badge or receipt from the AQS Information Center to the instructor for class upon request for entry. Name badges can be printed from the Name Badge/Agenda/Confirmation Email sent after registering online.
- Please turn all cellular or other devices to silent or vibrate as necessary to avoid becoming a distraction.
- Please do not wear excessive perfume.
- Dress in layers due to differentiating temperatures within classrooms.
- Be on time. If you are late, please try to catch up quietly and do not expect the instructor to start over.
- Be prepared for class and bring all necessary items required on the supply list. Supply lists if applicable are located within the description of each class. Please do not expect to borrow items, as not only is it a distraction in class, extra items may not be available.
- Do not expect a teacher to take time from the class to teach you something different. Review definition of skill levels before choosing a class.
- Do not take photographs or tape the class without consent.
- Handouts and other materials provided by the instructor are copyrighted. Please check with the instructor before sharing the workshop in any format with others.
- Kit, Handout, or Optional Kit fees are payable in class to the instructor. Please be prepared with cash or check, as not all instructors are equipped to process credit cards.