What Does a Guild Need to Enter Online?
- A full view photo of each quilt with all four corners visible. (image must be less than 10 MB)
Save image in lowercase with no spaces as: title-of-quilt-f
- A detail image of each quilt showcasing the quilter’s best work. (image must be less than 10 MB)
Save image in lowercase with no spaces as: title-of-quilt-s
- A group photo that includes everyone. (image must be less than 10 MB)
Save image in lowercase with no spaces as: quilt-guild-name
- Size of each quilt in width and length.
- The quilting method and technique for each quilt.
- If the quilt is not the quilter’s original design, you will need to provide the pattern or design information for each. You will also need to upload a copy of the design permission(s). (Must be scanned as one document less than 10 MB)
Save file in lowercase with no spaces as: p-firstname-lastname
- Combined value of all 8 quilts. If a quilt is valued over $1,000 you must upload a copy of the appraisal(s). (Must be scanned as one document less than 10 MB)
Save file in lowercase with no spaces as: a-firstname-lastname
- Challenge theme, description, and rules
- One person designated as the guild contact. (This person will enter the information online and receive all contest correspondence.)
- Optional: Name and email address of your guild’s local newspaper
For more information on categories and rules, click here.
For more information on the required photos, click here.
For more information on design permission, click here.
Are you having trouble uploading your photo?
Make sure your photo is saved as a jpeg and under 10 MB. Depending on your network, it may take several minutes to complete the upload. It may appear that nothing is happening, but try waiting 2 -3 minutes to see if it uploads successfully.