Go to www.quiltweek.com, click on a specific AQS QuiltWeek event, then select education to see available workshops, lectures, and special events. Make note of the workshops, lectures, and special events you are interested in, then click on any of the Register icons. If no Register icon is available, please refer to member-only invitation.
• The registration system used is Cvent. When you arrive at the Registration Page, please read through the information listed below.
From here you may purchase tickets, register for workshops, and sign up for special events.
• There is a security feature that will time out your registration after 20 minutes of inactivity.
• Members: Please be sure to use the exact email address listed on your membership in order to receive member pricing.
• Start by filling out the basic information below, then click next to proceed.
If you have any questions or need help registering on this site, please call 270-898-7903.
***When your registration is complete, please do not forget to print your Name Badge***
• Fill out the Attendee Information with your name, email address, and the drop down box for AQS Registration. Click NEXT
• The option to invite others is given after registration opens to the general public by entering their email addresses.
• Complete the Personal and Contact Information areas, and agree to the Terms and Conditions by clicking the provided box.
• You will be given the option to become an AQS member or renew your membership, although this is not required. If you choose not to, click None.
• Show admission items are offered next. If you do not plan to enter the exhibit hall or have contestant admission, click No Admission. Otherwise, you may choose between Single day, 2-day, and Multi-day admissions. If admission is purchased prior to 30 days before opening date, you can receive an additional 10% discount. After choosing Admission, Click NEXT
Scheduled events such as workshops, lectures, and special events will be offered next. You may search for specific items on your list by using the search box.
• To choose an item, click on ADD TO MY CART
• If an item has sold out, the Waitlist option is available.
Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions for more information on waitlists.
• After adding your preferred items to the cart, scroll the bottom of page. Click NEXT
• You will be asked to agree to print your name badge. A name badge serves as your admission into the show and any workshops, lectures, or special events you choose.
Check the box to agree.
• You will be offered the option to add a guest to your registration. However, you will be required to pay for all registrants during this session with one form of payment.
After adding your guest if you choose to, click NEXT
You will now be asked to review your selections before submitting
Then click NEXT
• *Note – If you find that you have been charged an incorrect amount, the most common reason members do not receive member pricing is due to the email address in our member database not matching the email entered. Either you may click the cancel button and begin again, or proceed and contact the AQS office at (270)898-7903 for an adjustment and refund.
• Please enter your personal and payment information. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
• After entering all of the requested information, make sure to click the FINISH button to complete the transaction.
• You will receive the confirmation email where you will be given instructions to print your name badge.
• If you have any questions or problems during the registration process, contact AQS by phone (270) 898-7903 or email email@example.com. Our staff will be happy to assist you.